Test Practice

 Good morning FAU Bloggers!

Today I'll share with you my opinion of some of the B1 test practice, seeing now that we are reaching the end of the semester.

I didn't found them extremely difficult but yet they weren't easy, maybe they were more confusing that anything else. In the listening activities I could understand many things the actors talked about, but at the moment of recognizing furniture that some images didn't show very well I got some incorrect asnwers. I am used to read in english but the reading of the activities also confused me, maybe because of the web design and some correct answers that is possible to argue about.
    Besides all of the little things, I did well!, but I certainly need to practice some more.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My first concert

Dream Job

Not another beach trip