My Fav Activities Outdoors

 Hello FAU bloggers!

I usually go outside of my house not only to get to one point to another, although one of my favorites things are going for walks and getting lost in the city while listening to music, but I like to do many thing outdoors here in the city.

The first thing that comes to my mind is going to parks. I've always enjoyed sitting on grass to read, listen to music or talking with friends. Sometimes I did one or two picnics which I liked a lot. Being in the park, maybe just killing time, has always drawn my attention because of how they are designed and how people are there. Many other times I go there to write some things, because the thought of being in public sometimes gives me inspiration or concentration. Also I love going to parks maybe because in all my life I've had dogs and they look happier than just walking around the block.



This is my favorite spot in the city, it's Parque Forestal in front of the Museo de Arte Contemporáneo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My first concert

Dream Job

Not another beach trip