A Bit of Chile: Zapallar

 Hi everyone! Hope you're doing well.

Today I'll be remembering the great times I have had in a tiny bit of our country (since I haven't travelled to a lot of places). The one place I constantly went for holidays was Zapallar lake, literally, my family went there when I wasn't even born and my mother was carrying me.
    Obviously, Zapallar was the place that watched me grow up along with my family and my brother. We used to ride bikes all day, eat empanadas and in the afternoon we went to the fair. The place were we usually went was a house we rented that was some blocks away from the lake itself but near the main street that went straight to the beach, so we were in a pretty good and peaceful location.
    The house had a terrace a little bit higher that the street level and was surrounded by many colorful flowers and trees. Inside we only used the first floor that had two large rooms in the end of the house, they had many beds so everyone could sleep; a corridor that went from the two rooms to the living room, the  dining room and the kitchen passing through the bathroom, ending in the door that led to the terrace. We usually went out during the day and when the night started to rise, we played carioca listening to music or doing a BBQ. I am not a big beach swimmer but I enjoyed the beach out there, it was peaceful to do a little reading or my favorite thing that was playing beach tennis.
    It was a great place to grow up really because I don't know how it would be to get back there at my age, maybe I''d get bored more easily, at least in my memory it's a place I like to go and relax a little bit to pass the summer. 










  

Comentarios

  1. How nice that you have this "tradition" of always going on vacation to the same place, it generates bonds and many memories.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The best panorama in the beachs of Chile is visit the night fairs!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. going to the night fairs is a very popular thing to do when you go to the beach hahah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My first concert

Dream Job

Not another beach trip