Not another beach trip

I wouldn't say I've traveled very much during my short life. The places I've mostly been to are beaches like Zapallar's Lake or Algarrobo on some holidays. The biggest trip my family and I have had was to Villarrica, but I am not writing about that (really boring) trip in this blog: I'll talk about the time my friends and I went for 5 days to El Quisco beach for winter holidays.

I've known these friends since I entered school; Fernando, Franco, Cristóbal, Diego, Benjamín were (and still are) some of not so many long-term friendships I have. We went to Fernando's family house that was not so close to the coast itself - but we didn't care enough to take a swim in the cold freezing water. We made the decision to go on a trip in school, but I can't remember in which class: the plan was to get together early in the morning on the subway (because most of us lived near each other), and go from there to station Universidad de Santiago heading over to the bus terminal. Gladly we made it in one piece to Fernando's house, even though Cristóbal got there with his parents.


The rest of the days we mostly hung out inside the house and woke up late, ate empanadas, toured some artesanal stores and went down to the beach a couple of times. On those dates was Benjamín's birthday and we celebrated him: Cristóbal made a cake and we bought some drinks and played Dixit over the night. We had a great time besides the weather that on our last day started to rain aggressively. 


Nowadays, everyone is busy either because of university or studying for the PAES test, so we haven't reunited again although we always try to keep in touch via online. I hope we repeat that holiday. It was fun having my close friends around in a very different way like in school or the city. 


Comentarios

  1. Those trips whit friends are the best, I hope they can travel together again

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Traveling with friends is very good, they are moments that are not forgotten

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My first concert

Dream Job